| 1 cents ]

This logo was one of the logo that I submitted to WordPress. I made it quite a while ago.

I liked this logo. I made it quite simple. I used the combination of CorelDraw X3 and PhotoShop CS2 to design this logo.

Firstly I made the "W" using PhotoShop. It's quite simple actually. Just make teardrop image and the two ovals. I made it have the "transparency" look with the use of the burn tool. Combine it together in such a manner to form a "W", and that's quite it.

I pasted the logo in CorelDraw. Added the "i" and the "WordPress and the "code is poetry" and I'm done.

I found it to be a simple logo, just as simple as WordPress itself. I think that it represents the image of WordPress, the best blogging engine ever. I heart WordPress.

hendra

1 cents

Anonymous said... @ April 23, 2009 at 10:02 AM

Wow that's a simple but elegant logo.

Post a Comment