This was another one of my logo designs. This wasn't too special actually. I made it for a web logo for Mike, a friend of mine. Mike's site was a clean and sleek but dark (black actually) skinned.
So I designed for him a logo just as you can see here. It was done using Photoshop CS2 mostly, but as always there was some additional things that needs to be done in CorelDraw X3.
The 'K' was done using the vector based CorelDraw. It is much easier to work with graphics like this using CorelDraw. After the shape of the 'K' has been done, I transformed it to PhotoShop and began making the background box for it.
The box was done having a glass-like material. This is to show that the web is a new styled, fresh, young, energetic site that it is. The shadow below it also gives the impression that it is placed on top of liquid or glass.
Hope you liked it. Better designs to come.
[3:28 PM
|
0
cents
]
0 cents
Post a Comment